Where were you that fateful day when Beyoncé posted her now iconic pregnancy announcement? It not only raised the bar for pregnancy announcement photo shoots everywhere, it now has the incredible honor of being named Instagram's most popular post of 2017!
It turns out the top ten most popular posts are from the same three (extremely photogenic and good-looking) people: Beyonce, Selena Gomez and Cristiano Ronaldo. The top three are all celebrations of life, Queen B's pregnancy announcement, the birth of Ronaldo's child and Selena Gomez sharing that her friend gave her a kidney.
Beyonce posted a photo of the twins one month after they were born, which became the fourth most popular post of the year. Cristiano Ronaldo also had the most popular celebrity video.
Per the suggestion of our Branded Content Editor, Matt Gurry, I started following Helen Mirren on Instagram and I think we should all try and make sure she makes an appearance on this list next year.
More end of year round-ups:
- Here Are All the TV Shows That Were Cancelled in 2017
- 10 Ideas to Steal From Apartment Therapy's Most Liked Instagrams of 2017
- This State Streamed The Most TV in 2017 & Other Stats from Hulu's End of Year Report
- The Absolute Best Gifts This Year, According to Our Readers
- This Is Exactly How Much Netflix We All Watched In 2017
- This Instagram Holiday Trend Epitomizes 2017 Decor Vibes