One of the cheapest ways to makeover a dining room or eat-in kitchen is to add a tablecloth. A light-colored fabric can significantly brighten a space (especially if it's covering a dark table), while a patterned or color-saturated tablecloth can become the focal point of a room...
A few of our current favorite sources for tablecloths include:
• Unison Home
• Surya Tablecloths by Simrin
• Toile, Checked, and White Cotton Tablecloths from Sur la Table
• Marimekko Tablecloths from Crate & Barrel and Finn Style
• Classic Hemstitched Linen Tablecloth from Williams Sonoma
• Colorful Oil Cloths from LAMA
• Vintage Tablecloths from Etsy
Add your recommendations and sources in the comments below.
Photo: House to Home