Gray may be the unofficial color of the recession as some people are saying, but, that doesn't mean we can't have our eyes set on brighter horizons. What better and brighter horizons than ones that are filled with interesting color combinations?
Some of these color combinations are of a somewhat common variety, but that doesn't make them any less interesting. Sure we've seen white and blue together for years and years — but it's just as successful and chic each and every time. If you're daring, try on turquoise, red and white for size — you might be surprised at how well it fits!
Some of our favorite color combinations:
• Color Combo: Turquoise, Red, and White
• NeoCon 2009: Retro Yellow & Turquoise Color Combo
• Color Inspiration: Chocolate Brown With Jewel Tones
• Color Combo: Chartreuse and Turquoise
• Color Combo: Yellow and Gray
Image credits as linked above