I’ve Got Color: East Side Rumble Day 3
After close deliberation and examination of your votes, the judges have decided that the first four places are clear, but there is a tie for fifth place. Therefore, we are allowing six into the semi-finals. Call us soft, but we would rather stretch a little than make an unfair call.
Now remember – we’re looking for The Best Use of Color by these folks.
- Ky’s Vibrant Panels of Color
- Bernie’s MoMA Influenced Anti-Drab Campaign
New York, NY
- DM’s Colors That Speak for Themselves
Boston Suburbs, MA
- Candace & Tal’s Grown-Up & Whimsical Nest
Prospect Heights, Brooklyn, NY
- Curtis Paints Paris By Numbers
Upper West Side of Manhattan, NY
- T & CM’s “Mod About Blue” Living Room