When artist Brad Singley's daughter was two, her favorite thing to do was talk like a robot. Wanting to capture those memories, he made a computer game geared for toddlers. It's super cute and super fun for kids of any age, click through for details!
As each letter on the keyboard is pressed, a different animation plays of J4NE the Pink Robot. She helps teach the alphabet through a series of funny little animated clips.They're good fun for kids and parents alike.
Here's a few of our favorites, though you can't quite grasp the cool-ness level until you've visited the site and seen the animations and heard the funny robot voices. They had us giggling late into the night (we were the only one's not watching the season premiere of LOST) as each letter has a bit of humor and fun to it:
Pictured Above Left To Right
• Letter I: Guess what? Robots love IKEA as much as we do!
• Letter D: Do you know how to dance like a robot? Boogie down!
• Letter H: Though it's a little known fact, robots do in fact, get hiccups.
• Letter C: Even though it's hard for humans to do, robots can hug a cactus!
• Letter U: We're reminded that robots can hang upside down too!
(Images: Brad Singley)