- Berlin Germany
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I am living on a small budget, so most of my furnitures are either trifted or selfmade. That means behind every single piece I own there is a personal story of its journey into my life and that's what makes it special to me. My apartment can be best described as mid century modern meets scandi bohemian.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1)Be smart when it comes to storage! I am as far away from being a minimalist as a person can be so I build a lot of my furniture myself to meet my needs.
2)Bring in your personality! To me nothing makes a home better then a personal stamp.
3) Take your time while decorating your home. Dont buy things because you feel the need to fill up some space. And if you really want to fill up some space just buy a plant :-)