- Cincinnati, OH
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Our home is constantly changing. We're big fans of color but hate to commit to a bold wall color, only to change it months down the road. A neutral base with pops of color in the accessories is our go-to design strategy. We love how the ounces of yellows and greens bring so much life and energy into the room.
- Colors used in my room:
- Wall Paint - Benjamin Moore Gray Husky
Door Paint - Valspar Santa Monica Blvd
Accessories in Mustard Yellows and Lime Greens.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Consider the room's purpose and how you want to feel in the space. For instance, bedrooms are meant to be calming and replenishing. So, chose a color that represents those feelings for you.
- Clouded Sunshine