JetBlue Loves a Deal: Flash Sale Flights Start at $39, But You’ll Have To Book Quick
We’re deep in the throes of winter, and what better way to get through the colder months than booking a vacation? Luckily, JetBlue is here with another flash sale to make your jetsetting dreams come true.
The airline’s sale has one way flights that start at just $39, but you’ll have to book quickly—the discount fares are only good until midnight EST on Wednesday (which sounds like the perfect last minute Valentine’s Day gift to your love or yourself!).
Chicagoans looking to escape the Windy City can get the cheapest fare—to Ft. Lauderdale for $39; other bargain rates include New York to DC for $44; Orlando to Atlanta for $49; Salt Lake to Long Beach for $54; and Boston to Richmond for $59. There are also deals on flights plus hotel packages, starting at $149 per person.
The Cupid sale is valid for travel between March 6 and June 13, 2018 (and before you ask, yes, there are blackout dates around Memorial Day—May 22 through 30).
- Book Your Man-Free Vacation to This Woman-Only Island
- Commitment-Free Glamping: These Tiny Trailers Are Available For Rent
- You Might Have To Renew Your Passport Sooner Than You Think
- Save Yourself a Checked Bag Fee: Packing Tips From the Woman Who Traveled to 91 Countries With Just a Carry-On
- The New Rooms at Sweden’s ICEHOTEL Will Terrify And Amaze You
h/t CN Traveler