- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I really enjoy the location as well as how comfortable and safe it feels once you close the door. I can walk to work, as well as have access to amazing restaurants and transportation. When I was looking for apartments, I only looked at pre-war buildings because I feel like you can never really get the charm, and quality of construction in a post-war, newer building. Plus, my little apartment has everything I need at an arms-length, and it is very low-maintenance!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Only buy things that you know you will use or have a place for!
2. Surround yourself with your favorite things
3. Buying quality goods will last longer, and (at least for me) makes me that much happier!