- Dallas, TX
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the location of our small home! Our apartment is walking distance to many restaurants and shops, and we share a gorgeous backyard with the other tenants. The apartment was built in the 1920s and has the most wonderful bones. The number of windows in our apartment, thick moulding, and hardwood floors make my heart happy. The limited space is actually my favorite part because we're forced to only have what we absolutely need.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Make sure everything has a place and gets put away when finished using. Keep it clutter free!
2. Dual use furniture is your friend! Since we decided to have a complete living room instead of trying to fit in a table and chairs, our coffee table raises up and serves as a table for eating.
3. Clean lines and airy silhouettes. Our furniture that sits off the ground gives the illusion that they're not taking up as much space.