Our lovely homeowner Katie hails from “across the pond,” and she’s styled her East Los Angeles home with the sophistication and refinement often associated with her English roots. Colorful pieces reminiscent of sunny Southern California are juxtaposed with classic landscapes and updated vintage pieces to create a polished aesthetic that feels warm and inviting.
→ See all the pics & sources in the full tour here: Katie and Andrew's Tasteful, Vintage East Los Angeles Home
• The Stars: Katie Costick is an interior designer/stylist, actress, and founder of KCC Interiors. Her passion is vintage and reinventing items by reupholstering and refinishing to give furniture a new lease of life. She lives in Boyle Heights with her husband Andrew and dog Bmo. (Check out her Etsy shop here!) Andrew works for Legendary Digital Networks in production and merchandising, where staying on the cutting edge of digital nerd news is crucial. He uses his portion of the office space to play video games, stay in touch with news, and work on his own projects. Other hobbies include video games, reading, comics, archery, and recently backyard blacksmithing.
• More Videos: Go to our Video Channel to see new videos of real inspiring spaces and smart tips!
• Submissions Welcome: Are you a Maker? Do you have great how-tos and tips to share? Do you have a winning personality or are you just a great character? Tell us here and we'll consider sending our video team to tape you for the site.
Links and Related Posts:
• Take a Video Tour of a "Faux Family" Home in Brooklyn
• 300 Sq Foot Transformation: Matt's Video House Tour
• Video: Jessica & Milo Living Large in a Small Space
• Video: Natasha & Rob's Super Smart Small Space
Video by Rebecca Blumhagen for Apartment Therapy