Keepsakes For Your Kids
Last month’s issue of Real Simple had a list of 5 Things To Save For Your Kids featuring recommendations from an antiques appraiser, a genealogist and a historian.
Here is the Real Simple list (visit to read more about their choices):
1. Insignificant objects from significant occasions
2. Something mortifying from your childhood
3. Your practical, high-quality household items
4. Something your descendants can repurpose
5. What you wear to work on Monday
What are your favorite family heirlooms and what do you plan to keep for your kids?
(Image: Jayson Home & Garden)