Why deal with plugging and unplugging your USB peripherals each time you want to use them? With Kensington's Wireless USB Docking Station, you can gain quick access immediately when you're in range. Simply plug all of your USB devices (and external monitor if you wish) into the hub and boom! Immediately gratification!
Apple should so do this. And begone will be the problems with Macbook Pro docking. Of course, we'd guess it will cost about twice as much...
* Access an external monitor wirelessly, for greater productivity
* Print, use your keyboard and mouse, access your external hard drive and more, wirelessly
* Five USB ports let you connect your most used peripherals
* Wireless connection gives you the freedom to work in comfort anywhere you want within the 15 foot range of the docking station
* Audio out port for external speaker
* 1 DVI port
* 5 USB 2.0 ports
* Stereo out port
* Works with widescreen monitors up to 1680x1050 and standard size mornitors up to 1280x1024
* Compatible with Certified Wireless USB enabled adapters and computers running Windows® XP or Vista®; 32 bit versions only
The Kensington Wireless USB Docking Station is available soon for $229.