- Hong Kong Hong Kong
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love it because it is minimal and simple but full of characteristic with such a tiny size.
Industrial and rustic is the key theme of the design with black and white tones - Black frames, white walls and a grey concrete floor. The “see through” bathroom with dark grey glass is the main focus of the whole design. It not only looks special but also invites natural light through every part of the studio. Furniture and accessories are well selected to give the whole apartment a bit of an “Asian” feel instead of the typical industrial style.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) Build in furniture for storage and it is perfect fit for the small
2) Light color of furniture to make it bright and select some furniture with storage, such as hydraulic bed
3) keep the window and use of glass partition