Spring this year is bringing clean, white kitchenware evoking warm summers and rustic farms. What you get: minimalism meets farm life.
I love the transformation of the stoneware egg cartons, farm-fresh milk bottle measuring cups and these ceramic berry baskets. Imagine filling the baskets with garden fresh summer pickings—what a lovely display for brunch or even a great simple gift! You could also fill the trays with local or home-grown eggs and forget ever needing a wire basket or carton—and for a subtle pop of color, add in a few araucana eggs!
1. Anthropologie's Milk Bottle Measuring Cups, $24
2. Jayson Home & Garden's Farmers Market Baskets, $20-$38
3. Fishs Eddy's Diner White Egg Holder Tray, $13.95
4. Crate and Barrel's Berry Colander, $6.95
5. Terrain's Egg Shakers, $26
6. Terrain's Chalkboard Creamer, $28
7. Terrain's Salt and Pepper Cellars, $22
Images: as linked above