- Montreal Canada
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the history of my building (a 100 year old tobacco factory), and the up and coming area it's in, and I've tried to emulate that in my decor with a mix of both rustic (like my DIY pipe shelving!) and modern pieces.
I think I've done a good job of creating a space that is cozy, but doesn't feel cluttered. The coffee nook is definitely my favourite little spot. I'm also very proud of my continuously growing collection of artwork, some of which, like the the origami crane filled branch, have been made by me!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Living in a small space is like always having your life on display. So make sure you fill your space with things you love, and keep it clean!
2. White walls make everything seem bigger and brighter.
3. Lacking storage? Get creative! My space has almost zero storage, so I've got lots of hooks so I can go up by using wall space. I've also made sure that most of my furniture does double duty as storage, like the hollow ottoman, and shelves underneath my desk.