- Hoboken Belgium
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- When I moved in here, I had to get rid of a lot of things, because I didn't have room for everything. It means that now I am left with the things that mean something to me and that makes my home a happy place to be.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) Look for inspiration online: it was only after looking at the entries for last year's Small Cool competition, that I was sure that I wanted to buy this place, because I had seen how cool living small could be
2) Look for furniture that can be made bigger/smaller: both my bed and my dining table can be made bigger if needed and my coffee table can be made small enough to hide under the sofa
3) If you find a style that you like, go for it! I'm obsessed with the Scandinavian style and I have tried to bring that into my home as much as possible