- San Francisco, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The wood-burning fireplace and beamed ceiling. It was built in 1968 and retains that flavor.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Comes to terms with your physical square footage and let that dictate the amount of things you own. If you try to pack a lot of things into a small space you will always be playing Tetris with your stuff.
2. Decide your top 3 favorite activities and set up your space to support those things.
3. No matter how small your space, always give your bed a good home. Sleep and self-care should come ahead of seating for 5 guests, am I right?!