Maybe it's just because we have one in our bedroom but we've been noticing all the zebra and zebra print rugs in this year's Small Cool Contest. Reader Aulaire wanted to know where we scored our zebra print cowskin. Before we found ours on Craig's List (Yay Craig!) from a great girl who sold it to us for a song and had it drycleaned for us, we had located some online resources for this classic pattern. Our finds, after the jump...
- Sunland Home Décor imports their cowhides from Brazil and Argentina. The zebra print rugs are on sale here for $289. Check out their khaki dyed cowhide and their beautiful brindles.
- Southern Hides carries them in sizes up to 65 feet; they also carry some crazy colours (orange with black stripes anyone?)
- Fur Rugs also gets their cowhides from Brazil. You can also find cowhide ottomans here and, occasionally, natural unbleached white hides.
- Adding Softness: 9 Rugs We Like From Overstock
- Survey: Is this Zebra Chair too Realistic?
- LA House Tour: Steven and John's Original Splendor
- Look! Summer's Bounty
- The Fur Follow-up: Where to Draw the Line?
[Image via Living, etc.]