LA Home Roundup: July 18, 2005
- It’s all about the house: Finding reasons why LA tends to breed hermits.
- A real home movie: Don Roos’ new movie, “Happy Endings” captures the Garden of Eden landscape that is L.A.
- REDISCOVERED: From the 1950s, a blue that’s cool again Trend? Shmend! This color rocks!
- Vintage architectural magazines: Finding inspiration both inside and out
- Where roots run deep: Chavez Ravine Arboretum is the oldest in LA and a little bit of heaven by the Ball Park
- Wrapped in a bungalow’s secrets: Is your home yours or does it belong to everyone who has ever lived there living or not?
- The fragile remains of a day:
The fabulous decay at the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library – refreshing for a city too often fixated on what’s new.
Published: Jul 18, 2005