Once again, the LA Times Home Section left us a little under-whelmed. The stories about Fierce style always seem to be a little two years ago (Hollywood Regency is great but not really the most current of thoughts here in LA). We also can't believe how many times the paper is going to write about de-cluttering, but here you go:
- Do-It-Yourself Diva: Decorator Cristi Conaway does Hollywood Regency in a Santa Monica Mediterranean.
- His world, within reach: KCRW's Tom Schnabel lives large and un-cluttered in Venice.
- Unclutter your mind for storage solutions: One more person's (Santa Monica interior designer Sasha Emerson)attempt to explain the best way to rid the clutter. Nothing new, but a nice, formatted list for those that want to start.
- The show does go on: Successive gardening- planting a few plants at a time over a period of time- is an interesting idea. So is the suggestion to buy plants already in bloom... a very un-east coast way of thinking.
- Sit back and watch the rain: Not much to do in the garden during this next rainy month, save getting the roses in. Here's a good list of what you need to do and what you should wait on.