Laptop Spontaneously Ignites Mattress on Fire

Laptop Spontaneously Ignites Mattress on Fire

E704e7cb2b618aeb5cd9bd7aaaa5fc977bf0232d
Kate
Jan 22, 2008

It may be time to tell your laptop, "no smoking in bed!" This is pretty scary if you like to use your laptop in bed until you can't keep your eyelids open any more. Luckily for this laptop owner, he was still awake and able to put the fire out before any more serious damage was caused.

We've heard from you about the worst tech disasters you've experienced, and have shown you options for keeping your lap cool, as well as your laptop, but this serves as just one more reminder to be careful!

- Via Geeksugar.

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt