What's that you say? Valentine's Day is tomorrow? I should probably do something about that... Perhaps I'll whip one of these sweet, quick crafts, which utilize elements most of us probably have around the house. Good luck to us all!
- Heart Garland by Hank & Hunt: Make this using scrap paper or old magazines, and then hang it someplace so your Valentine has to walk through it. Tangled in love! (She used a heart punch, but hearts are very easy to cut by hand, and the more personality the better.)
- Post-It Heart by Mr. Jason Grant: We all have Post-Its, right? They need not be pink nor heart-shaped, because you'll arrange them into a heart shape. Bonus points for a sweet note on each.
- Upcycled Map Heart Garland by Crafting a Green World: Everyone has an old, never-to-be-used-again map lying about, right? Stand under the garland and give a little speech about all the adventures you'll have together.
- Valentine Airplane Hearts by Make and Takes: I would love to have these thrown at me while I do the dishes, sort the mail, and do all the other little household tasks that need to be done, even on Valentine's Day.
- Heart-Shaped Pancakes from The Kitchn: I think that one of the most festive meals possible is Breakfast For Dinner. Whip up your favorite pancake recipe, then pour it into heartfelt, possibly wonky heart shapes.
- DIY Rustic Wood Letters by Finding Home Online: I would stick to just the Xs, because they're easier and oooh, sexy. I would also swoon if I heard hammering on Valentine's Day.
- Copper Wire "Love" by Satara's Wire Crafts: You've got some copper wire on hand, right? Bend it into any word that has romantic significance to the two of you. (Of if you're not feeling crafty, pick up something from Santara's Etsy shop.)