- West Bath, ME
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It's so cozy and special and the location can't be beat! We live in a renovated cabin from a former YMCA summer camp and we have adapted it to be a very functional and relaxing space. Our space was recently featured in BUST Magazine shot by Joel Desmond as an article on small space living.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1) Limit what you own and keep in the house (this is simple, the less space you have, the less room you have to keep things you don't frequently use).
2) Make your storage beautiful (so you don't realize you're looking at storage).
3) Have different zones of functionality (It makes you feel like there are many different areas to use in the house so you feel like you're in different areas)