Before and After: Lauren’s Art Wall Weekend Project
From Lauren: Yesterday I left you hanging before revealing the end result of my living room art wall – you know, the place where I wanted to cobble together all of the homeless artwork that I had been hoarding over the past year or so? Well, fear not, the wait is over. Click through for the “after photo” (complete with animated GIF!)…
And here’s the fun animated GIF showing how it all came together (created with my trusty iPhone, my daughter’s play kitchen, and a C-clamp thanks to the fact that I am currently camera-less):
I think it’s really interesting to see how the light changed in the space throughout the day! Now, to go and start gathering more artwork…
Sources for Artwork:
- Gold Foil Heart Print: Jennifer Chase
- Landscape Painting: Eli Andrus
- Deer Print: The Animal Print Shop
- Adventurers Print: Dovetail Goods
- Floral Print: From an old Rifle Paper Co. Calendar
- Ampersand Painting: DIY by Me
- “Hello” Sign: Say Hello
- Landscape Photograph: Taken on our honeymoon in Austria
- Gold Urchin Art: Furbish Studio
- Parts of a Bee: Torn from Farm Anatomy by Julia Rothman
- Ice Cream Print: Torn from a journal
- Carved Wooden Art: From our honeymoon in Germany
For room sources, or if you’d like to see more of our home, you can visit my personal blog, A Lovely Lark!
DON’T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR PROJECT!
We’d love to see “before” or “in progress” pics of your project and definitely want to see the “after”! Tag photos on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr with #atweekendproject. We’ll be looking for you!