Party favors; one of our favorite parts of party planning. Especially when carefully themed. There is a veritible army of geniuses out there sharing and selling fun ways to make up party bags for one of our favorite themes: LEGO! We just couldn't resist rounding up 10 of them.
There are times when the discovery of a cool party favor actually ends up dictating the party theme itself. This may be one of those times.
1. Spiral Bound LEGO Journal Notebook by Miss Courageous ($15).
2. Candy Blocks that actually lock together! ($9 to $15).
3. For the adventuresome, with the time and inclination, instructables has a great how-to on making your own Brick-shaped Gummy Candy Silicone Mold — including gummy candy recipe itself.
4. Building Brick Lollipops by Sweetniks ($8 for set of 6).
5. Building Blocks and Mini Figurines Soap Set by Sweet Body Soaps (around $4).
6. Building Brick Crayons by Lil Doodlers (around $8 for set of 9).
7. LEGO Mini Figures Crayons by Scribblers Crayons (around $2 for set of 5).
8. LEGO Key Chains by Michelle's Charm World ($21 for set of 8).
9. Mini Figure Building Block LEGO Theme Goody Bags by jettabees (around $13 for 10 bags).
10. Not sure you want to hassle with the traditional goodie bag? How about a LEGO Pull Pinata instead? Delia Creates offers a detailed tutorial.