Another weekend on the horizon, another Apartment Therapy Weekend Project! And, another opportunity to complete a small task that will significantly better our homes. And since doing things together is so much better than doing it solo, this weekend we're tackling the task of cleaning your refrigerator.
Weekend Project: Clean & Organize Your Fridge
Routine fridge clean-outs are necessary, both so you can see what food you actually have (and not bust your budget letting things go to waste) and so you don't annoy your roommates or spouse with gross smells. We're making this task as easy as possible so you can get back to enjoying your weekend. And as always, we'll have an Apartment Therapy blogger tackling this task alongside of us so we can be inspired. This weekend, Christine Lu is cleaning her fridge (and is brave enough to show us the progress!).
- How To Clean the Refrigerator
- Back to Basics: 3 Step-by-Step Tips for Organizing Your Refrigerator
- Won't have a lot of time this weekend? How To Clean the Inside of Your Fridge in 30 Minutes or Less
- Best cleaning supplies: Want to Use Green Cleaners? Start Here
- How to keep your fridge cleaner longer: How to Make Your Fridge Easy Clean
- Bonus work for the ambitious: 5 Tips to Make Your Refrigerator More Efficient
Want the scoop on what the Weekend Projects are all about? Here you go.
DON'T FORGET TO SHARE:
Take quick photos of either your "before" fridge or your amazingly clean, organized "after" result. Post and tag on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Tumblr with #atweekendproject. We'll be looking for you!