Title: Night Light, Gravesend, near Coney Island
Description: "I live near Coney Island and grew up there so this is my home sweet home."
"& Light" is a weekly celebration of photography, light and home with pics by our readers and friends (all info below)
Title: Sunlight, East Hampton, NY
Photographer: Jen Edwards
About & Light
PLEASE NOTE: WE'VE LOOSENED UP THE GROUND RULES A BIT!
Here are the groundrules for 2008:
1. The title of of the picture must relate to the word "light" (you may define that any way you like)
2. The picture should relate to the concept of home (you may define that any way you like)
This is our weekly celebration of ACCESSIBLE photography, which means beautiful artwork that you can actually hang on your wall tonight.
We're happy to be doing it again with our friends Marty Weiss and Allegra Wilde who are curating pics from Meter Gallery.
Reader submissions will be posted bi-weekly and Meter will be in between. That means it a full on amateur and professional show!
• Title (with "Light" in there somewhere)
• Location (wherever your home is)
• Your Name (linked to either your website or email if you desire)
• Short description (optional)
As it says above, we'd like to link to you and bring you lots of attention if you'd like it AND so that people could get a copy of your picture by purchase or share.
Submit your own "& Light" pic to newyork(at)apartmenttherapy.com, put "& Light" in the subject field and let people know how to get a copy!
You can sell them or give them away, we don't mind, just give us all the info and we'll put it in the post.
Check out our online partner Meter Gallery, where Meter's photos can be purchased.
Here's a crazy StumbleLoop that we made out of all the extras from last year: