As we're currently renovating our bathroom, our dream bathroom is everything we pictured before we set a budget! With underfloor heating, an extended claw foot bath and Florence Broadhurst wall paper this bathroom would be the best way to start and end the day.
1. My Dream Bathroom
2. Florence Broadhurst The Cranes in Silver is our favorite design by Broadhurst. We've been waiting for the perfect project to use it, our dream bathroom seems appropriate.
3. Underfloor Heating while a luxury, would be divine in winter. Going from old spongy lino to porcelain tiles was a huge shock to our tootsies!
4. Sky Planter is perfect for those without bench or floor space for a pot plant. We can picture hanging this in the corner above the claw foot bath.
5. Vola Tap in Pastel Blue is perfect in every way. Beautiful, classic design and now available in a large range of colors.
6. Perpetual Blooms Towels from Anthropologie are closer to becoming a reality thanks to Anthropologie now shipping to Australia.
7. Claw Foot Bath that has been extended to fit a 7ft husband!
8. Beveled Subway Tiles with light silver grout. Elegant shaped tile with an easy to keep clean grout.
9. Eames Walnut Stool next to the bath to stack magazines and a couple of glasses of wine on.
10. Heated Towel Rail to make those beautiful Anthropologie towels toasty and warm.