Not the prettiest light switch we have ever seen, but we can definitely get behind the idea of saving electricity while minimizing the effort to do so. Targeted for homeowners that are not comfortable or interested in dealing with wiring, the Lights Out AutoSwitch by Black and Decker turns any light switch into an automatic one if you are able to turn a screwdriver.
- Super easy install. You don't even have to take the switch plate off.
- You can adjust how long it takes before the light switch turns off. 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes.
- It's cumbersome and bulky looking.
- Because it doesn't get wired up it needs 3AA batteries to work. Kind of defeats the purpose.
- Only works on toggle type switches. If you have the decora style flat switches, then you are out of luck