- Toronto Canada
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Pieces collected while traveling have always been first and foremost in all of my spaces. Recent trips to Peru, Mexico, and China have brought bright red to add to existing pieces such as my red velvet theatre seats.
- Colors used in my room:
- The walls are painted Nimbus by Benjamin Moore.
Bright primary reds contrast stark whites and greys.
Book collection adds concentrated pops of colour.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- I am an avid reader and love the look of a well-packed bookshelf. If you can fill one corner with every imaginable color then pull out the strongest notes to spread to the rest of your room. A consistent base will help you achieve some matter of flow.
- A Modern Touch of Red