Look! A Skateboard Collection
We love a collection that doesn’t scream collection but whispers of its owners passions. At first glance, this could be a display of unusually shaped art. A second glance however…
and we start, recognizing it as an array of skateboards. This is a great example of seamlessly integrating your collection into your home design. When you’re thinking about how to display your own collection (as many of our Curees are doing this week), give your imagination free rein. First step’s to gather everything in one place. Displayed together, a collection will have greater impact than if it’s spread out around a home. Then check out this post for some more display ideas.
Related Posts on Displaying Collections
- Look! Sticker Collection in the Closet: the inside of a cupboard door can be a place to display a silly or even a serious collection.
- What Is Your Most Indulgent Collection?: Readers share the gamut of things they collect
- House Tour: Erin’s Organized Collections: Erin designs her home around displaying her collectibles.
- Good Quotes: On Collections: One decorator’s view on what makes a collection.
- Tonal Object Arrangement: If you have a lot of something, here’s a idea to give it more visual peace.
[image: Karen and James’s colour commitment]