Look! Bubble Scrubber by Fred

Look! Bubble Scrubber by Fred

Oct 3, 2008

How cool is this? It's called the Bubble Scrubber and yes, you guessed it – it scrubs and makes bubbles. The head has hole in the center that you can blow bubbles through...

Somehow we doubt it will increase our productivity in the dishwashing department - we might be too busy blowing bubbles to wash dishes. But it will get us to the sink and that's ½ the battle.

With bright fun colors and a low price the Fred Bubble Scrubber is something we can see adding to our kitchen.

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt