Encaustihyde : Encaustic Wallcoverings

Encaustihyde : Encaustic Wallcoverings

Regina Yunghans
Oct 28, 2011

Encaustic is an ancient medium that involves painting with wax. Here, it's innovated in more ways than one by Collette Collins Design:

You'll generally find encaustic on a panel as a piece of art, not covering an entire wall as an integral piece of a room's architecture. But here, it's been transformed into a wallcovering for an abstract, large-scale accent of color.

See more Encaustihyde (the name given to this encaustic wallcovering) at Collette Collins Design.

Image: Collette Collins Design

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt