Even former supermodels occasionally need help when it comes to style, so Tyra Banks called in some professional help to transform a formerly ho-hum workspace that had the design appeal of a home office catalog into something more inviting. Interior designer Kyle Schuneman switched out key pieces in this home office, creating a work space with a fine balance of feminine style with the necessities of an office workstation using a mix of boutique items with affordable pieces from the likes of IKEA, Pier 1, West Elm and even a task chair form Overstock...
Tyra was kind enough to list the pieces used in this office makeover showcased on her site and show, which included:
- Parsons Desk from Room and Board
- Kieran Chair from Jayson Home and Garden
- Palladian Urn Crystal Lamp from Restoration Hardware
- Home Office Ensemble File Console from Ballard Designs
- Hayworth 4-Drawer Chest from Pier 1
- Clair De Lune Curtains from Lotus Bleu
- Tokyo White Office Chair from Overstock (only available in brown and black currently)
Check out the full details of Tyra's Drab to Fab Office Makeover! here.