- Norcross, GA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- What was once a dirty unfinished basement is now an eclectic, modern studio apartment. Our home is filled with hand-me-downs, custom made furniture, and of course a few splashes from Ikea. Each part of our home has a story - from the old basketball stadium bleachers as wall paneling to the antique radio that was in my grandfathers clock shop - every piece has character.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Use what you've got in a way you wouldn't expect
2. Give away excess... A home is made better with special people not just special things
3. Build what you still need and build it to last