The magnolia leaf's glossy green front side and soft brown back make it a very pretty natural material to use in holiday decor. Some ideas that put the leaves to use:
• 1 A simple approach to the centerpiece from Real Simple. Magnolia leaves in a galvanized container make elegance look effortless.
• 2 Here, the leaves are used as place cards at a special dinner. Via Mar Jennings
• 3 A full magnolia leaf wreath from Ballard Designs.
• 4 A golden magnolia leaf garland, via Martha Stewart.
• 5 A natural garland on the mantle in the home of Mark and Melissa Maresca.