Tiffany & Co. Cabaret Dinnerware – $75
Usually supremely expensive dinnerware is not my bag, but this set by Tiffany & Co. really caught my eye. According to the ad, the pattern Cabaret was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright for the Imperial Hotel in Tokyo, Japan, and was reissued by Tiffany & Co in 1987. Each piece of this set is $75, so try not to fall in love unless you have a bit of cash to invest.
Apartment Therapy San Francisco Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the San Francisco Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we’ll highlight you here on the front page.
• Tiffany & Co. Cabaret dinnerware (noe valley) – $75
• Vintage antique wood folding theater chairs (dublin / pleasanton / livermore) – $275
• An early 20th c. French side table (palo alto) – $65
• Coat, hat, umbrella stand (san jose south) – $165
• Crate and Barrel glass/iron 4 table set (walnut creek) – $200
• Gorgeous table and hutch (san mateo) – $260
• Dining table and two chairs (castro / upper market) – $25
• Wood floor lamp with pleated shade (foster city) – $25
• Side table – vintage 1960 (San Rafael) – $20
• Rocking chair with arms (los altos) – $55
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.