Golden Gate Bridge Clock – $2500
Not only is this antique industrial clock incredibly cool, it is also a piece of San Francisco history. From 1937-1949 this clock graced a toll booth on the Golden Gate Bridge. Now that it has passed through a few hands it is ready to find a new home.
Apartment Therapy San Francisco Furniture Classifieds are open for your business in the San Francisco Shopping Guide. They are local and JUST DECOR. Post a particularly good thing, and we’ll highlight you here on the front page.
• Huge clock fron the Golden Gate Bridge (Sparkys Garage/ Port Costa) – $2500
• Crate and Barrel Hennessy sofa (menlo park) – $400
• Queen platform bed and bedside table (potrero hill) – $150
• Grid Arm Chair by Design Within Reach (oakland rockridge / claremont) – $300
• Monkey pod Hawaiian vintage tables (sebastopol) – $1600
• Modern & antique furniture – side tables, clocks, chairs, lamps (Dolores Park)
• Beautiful vintage purple bulbous glass lamp (san carlos) – $35
• End side tables pair modern contemporary Hammary (nob hill) – $200
• 60’s Tulip style dining table w/ 6 lucite chairs (oakland hills / mills) – $1000
• Freak show 2 headed cow for sale (SparkysGarage/Port Costa) – $500
Follow ATScavenger for the best furniture finds and projects.
Apartment Therapy is not the seller of these items. This is an edited selection of our favorite offerings from other independent sources. Please check the item’s link for the original source.