This idea was created to provide mosquito relief in Sweden, but I think it's a great DIY holiday gift as well. It's Grandma Chic at its best! Here are a few ideas for making your own:
There's something about the lace that feels a little wintery - a little snowy, a little light. Looking for ways to make them special? Try this:
• Dye your lace to better fit your surroundings.
• Put colored paper behind the frame.
• Run a string of lights around the inside to make it glow.
• Use window frames from Craigslist for the frame instead of a DIY wood one.
• Hang them together as a room divider instead of on the wall or in the window.
Do you like the look? I think it's crafty cute for summertime windows, but for winter it's easy wall decor or a great gift idea.
• Read More: Build A Mosquito Window at 365 Saker du Kan Slojda
(Image: 365 Saker du Kan Slojda)