- Indianapolis, IN
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My home is a collection of thrifted and vintage finds that all met together to make my apartment a distinct fit for me. I love coming across one-of-a-kind quality items without the steep price tag and I've loved using them to create my space. In the mix of vintage furniture pieces, I think plants bring it all to life. Also, that bear table, though.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Let it be natural. I may every once and awhile think of something that is just what the space needs to become complete. However, I usually end up finding something else passing through a thrift store or snooping Craigslist that works even better that I would have never though of.
2. Thrift and find. I think there's so much excitement finding that unique piece out of the blue and at a unexpectedly awesome price. Thrifted pieces guarantee you're getting something different and hard to find and help you stay authentic if you're into vintage style.
3. Mix and match. I couldn't stick with a color scheme if I tried. My favorite spaces have a little bit of everything about them, just like the people that occupy them. I think it's fun to try something different in every corner with decor and space - especially if you have white walls you aren't allowed to paint.