- Charleston, SC
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- That we haven't let a small space keep us from living large. We try to meet every challenge with a creative solution (like fitting a grand piano in the living room!) without sacrificing the things that we love. We love our antiques, our plants, our piano, and especially our books. We are professional musicians (violin and piano), and love living in a space that is comfortable for both work and play. We are also proud to have truly made it our own; we DIY-ed our way through this rental on a very small budget.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Surround yourself with things that you cherish. If you truly love something, then it will find its place.
2. Fill your home with life, be it people, pets, or plants.
3. FOR RENTERS: Don't be afraid to invest in your rental. Paint walls, change fixtures, swap faucets, DIY everything. If it will make your time there more enjoyable then it is well worth the money spent.