- Astoria , NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My little apartment is the perfect size for me. This is the first time I've lived by myself, and I really adore having my own space and the opportunity to make it my own.
Design-wise, I love having the kitchen open to the living room; it makes it very easy to entertain in a relatively small space, and because there's a counter with stools, there's a space to eat that isn't the couch!
And being able to clean the whole place in a couple of hours isn't bad either!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Be thoughtful and patient in designing your space, as hard as that can be when you've just moved in and have no furniture.
2. Plants are wonderful. A little bit of greenery can make a big difference to both your space and your mood.
3. Art can make a huge difference in making your space look more finished and making a big statement in a little space.