- Osmond, NE
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- We are currently traveling the lower 48 states, so first and foremost we love that our tiny home is mobile -- we can take it anywhere! It's also incredibly practical. 120 square feet is small and can be intimidating, but we challenged ourselves to really make edits and renovations that would add storage, extra counter space or help us make the most of every inch!
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Pick one focal point and work around it. You can easily overdo it in a small space. We decided to make our kitchen backsplash the focus and then coordinate everything else around it.
2. Make everything as multipurpose as possible. Everything needs to be able to be used for more than one purpose. If you can, for instance, make a desk that doubles as a kitchen counter, go for it!
3. Be pragmatic. Everyone wants a cool looking space, but you also have to live there! So if you like that cat pillow or throw blanket your grandma made you, make space for it.