When you live in a small apartment or dorm and space is at a minimum, every square inch counts. That's where something like the MicroFridge comes in, a space saving refrigerator, freezer, microwave and gadget charging station integrated all in one. Available in a variety of colours and sizes, this seems a good option for people who live in cities like San Francisco and New York, where living "small" is not so much of an option as a necessity (at least that's how we remember it)...
- Patent-pending power management system that keeps power draw at 11 – 13 amps or less – reducing circuit overload and minimizing the risk of fire.
- Dual outlet charge station provides a convenient way to re-charge personal electronics that draw 4 amps or less - such as laptops, cells phones, MP3 players and more.
- One-plug-to-the-wall operation, the refrigerator plugs into the microwave, managing power consumption.
- Microwave mounting brackets eliminate the risk of electrical shock from self-installation.
- CFC-free and D.O.E. compliant.
- 3-minute cycle delay, internal to the unit that increases the life of the appliance.
- Comprehensive warranty with toll-free customer service and a nationwide service network for fast service response.
- Both single door and 2-door units available. On 2-door units, one door is for the refrigerator and the other is for the freezer - so frozen foods stay frozen.
- Bold design details that complement any décor.
We especially like the two door 2.9MF-7TPS for $455.00 because of its small footprint and stainless steel finish. If only we had something like this back in college.