Mid Century Modern Mix Up
What do you do when you have a love for both mid century modern and contemporary styles? Go for it! A mixed room of both styles can be amazing. The reason these two styles meld so well is that these furnishings follow the same design principals; the clean lines and simple shapes allow for a cohesive room. Make the jump to get all the product links and paint info …
There are plenty of resources online (and maybe in your very own neighborhood!) that can provide you with the mixed up modern elements to create your own space.
Furniture, Accessory & Art Sources:
• Teak Sidboard from Bellbet
• Art work by Francoise Nielly
• Scan flint lounge chair from CB2
• Saarinen side table – white laminate from Hive Modern
• Burrow vase from Chiasso
• Arne Jacobsen lamp from reModern.dk
• Blu Dot Minimalista Coffee Table from Design Public
• Carmo sofa from BoConcept
• Hans J. Wegner dining chair from Wright Now
• PERSISK rug from Ikea
Paint Color: Valspar’s Ultra Premium Winter Dawn (7004-1) Creates a blank textured canvas on the brick wall.
lmage: Collage by Tyler Goodro of Plastolux