Location: Newport News
Time: One weekend
Sarah says:"My mom found this chair on the curb about a year ago and this contest gave me the perfect opportunity to give it a makeover " - All the pics, tools, how-to and VOTING are below...
Tell us the tools and resources you used for the project:
I searched local fabric stores for fabric inspiration and then I went from there.
Paint - Martha Stewart's "Panna Cotta" from Lowes
Share step by step instructions for how you completed the project:
1. Remove old seat cushion.
2. Clean chair and sand any chipped spots.
3. Paint the wood with a coat of primer.
4. Paint two final coats of paint.
5. Cut foam to desired size of seat cushion.
6. Cover seat with fabric using staple gun and upholstery tacks.
7. Have a seat!