We love to entertain but when hosting a party we never feel as if there is enough space for everything: the coats, the food, the glasses, the drinks, the guests! Setting aside a spot for each "station" will help improve the traffic flow at your next party and help you stay organized.
Investing in a piece of furniture to house your wine and other cocktail paraphernalia is a great idea for this season of parties. If you don't have a lot of space try looking for a tower piece to utilize vertical space. If you do have room for a bar, think about purchasing several small pieces and group them together for a custom look. And don't forget to brush up on your cocktail savvy!
Top row, left to right:
1. Acacia Mini Bar: $399 at CB2
2. Wine Keeper 1: $6300 at artavironi on Etsy
3. Peekaboo Clear Console (see website for additional items in photo): $349 at CB2
4. Wine Bar: $499 at West Elm
5. B52 Stainless Steel Bar Cart: $1225 at fusionfurniture at Etsy
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Allegro Wine Tower: $299 at Crate & Barrel
7. Nest Sideboard: $4950 at Hive Modern
8. Wine Cabinet with Under Top Glass Rack: $1390 at NowNThen at Etsy
9. Regency Black & White Bar: $767.80 at Sideboards and Buffets Online
10. Forhoja Kitchen Cart: $99.99 at Ikea