Exciting news for anyone who's ever coveted Missoni's home collection but hasn't been able to afford it — Target will be collaborating with the Italian design house on a limited-edition home and fashion line. There are no photos yet (the thumbnail at left is from Milan) but we'll keep you posted as details develop. From the press release: "Ranging in price from $2.99 to $599.99, with most items less than $40, Missoni for Target will be available Sept. 13 through Oct. 22, 2011 at all Target stores and Target.com."
Kathee Tesija, Target's Executive Vice president of Merchandising, stated, "Our collection with Missoni offers more than 400 compelling products for every aspect of guests' busy lives, all at incredible prices, and provides Target with a unique point of differentiation for the fall season."
Target publicly announced the collaboration yesterday via twitter, with a link to Vogue's blurb on the upcoming collection:
AROUND THE WEB
• Next from Target? A Fall Collaboration with Missoni | Vogue
• Missoni for Target Coming this Fall: 400 Items Launch September 13th | Racked
• Missoni for Target to Hit Stores Come Fall | Huffington Post
• Missoni for Target: It's Really Happening | Harper's Bazaar
• Target's New Collaboration: Missoni | Examiner