I love buying a sprig of fresh mistletoe every December, but it is a tradition that may not be practical for everyone. Mistletoe isn't available everywhere, and the white berries are not safe if there are pets or small children around. Don't worry! There are many lovely ways to ensure you get plenty of kisses this winter…
- This print by Wolfie + The Sneak is my favorite holiday item of the year. I think it would look stylish and unexpected framed above a doorway- all the better to ensnare potential kissers & kissees!
- This delicate beaded aluminum mistletoe is so very pretty. My friends have it in their home and it's modern and sweet all at once.
- Another option for a framed print is this botanical print from the 1953 book "Wildflowers of America", available through Etsy. For the gardener or scientist in your life, perhaps?
- If you have the aforementioned children, making paper mistletoe would be a fun winter activity. Paper Source has a cute kit if that would make your life easier!
- Finally, we have two versions of a mistletoe & bird wallpaper design by C.F.A. Voysey. The one on the left is a set of 10 cards available exclusively through the Victoria & Albert Museum, and the one on the right is available as a fine art print in various sizes, through V&A Prints.